Perfect for retail network owners, Prestashop Store Locator module helps customers find the local store of yours on Google Maps and check if the required item is in stock there. User location can be configured to be detected automatically so that the list of the nearest shops could be displayed. In the product page, the extra tab containing stores with this item on hand appears.
- Store search by user location and products in database
- Automatic user location detection
- Increased searching radius
- Hint text in the product search form
- Closest stores names, addresses and distances in search results
- Possibility to import data in a CSV file
- Adding products to database via admin panel
- Google Maps API integration
- Displaying distance in kilometers/miles
Once you want clients to buy products in your offline stores, Prestashop Store Locator module will be a great solution.
The Google Maps based store locator is embedded right into your default Our Stores page. It locates all your shops to let users find the nearest one. Customers enter the item name in Search for products field and enjoy stores with this item in stock listed. Map locations are being displayed in a user-friendly sliding manner.
Import stores and products data from other eShops of yours in a CSV file. Configure database backup to be run automatically.
Visit the demo back-office, entering firstname.lastname@example.org / guest123
- 1Year Free Support Guarantee
- 100% Open Source
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee