It’s sometimes very useful to show a customer how many items are left in stock, or give any other useful info based on the Stock amount. With Prestashop Custom Stock Status module you can assign anything, image or text-based, to appear on your product page once a certain stock number is reached. The default use would be to inform the customer that there are almost no items left (and he has to hurry up) but you can find more creative uses for the extension as you can input anything and set any stock number as a trigger.
- Use various status icons which can be applied to the products in your store;
- Upload your own images and supply your statuses with any text;
- Create a custom status either for a single product only or for the whole group of items;
- Create and assign as many statuses as you want;
- Module can select a necessary status based on stock automatically;
- All product types supported.
Quite often there is a need to add some type of status indication for specific products in a store. For example, when you need to indicate the number of remaining items in stock or to mark the products which soon will be available for purchase etc.
What the module does is that it allows you to create your own custom statuses which can be applied to any product. You just choose and upload the image you want to use as a status indication, add some text description and set up the rules which will define what products will be covered by that status.
In a simple manner you can also assign a specific status(es) either for the whole group of products or just for a particular item.
Visit the demo admin panel.