Perfect for retail network owners, Prestashop Store Locator module helps customers find the local store of yours on Google Maps and check if the required item is in stock there. User location can be configured to be detected automatically so that the list of the nearest shops could be displayed. In the product page, the information about stores with this item is available as well.
- Store search by user location and products in stock.
- Automatic user location detection.
- Customizable searching radius.
- Hint text in the product search form.
- Closest stores names, addresses, and distances in search results.
- Possibility to upload a CSV file, where specified stores and available items.
- Adding products to database via admin panel;
- Requires no key to connect to Google Maps;
- Displaying distance in kilometers/miles.
- Easy connection to Google Maps via API.
Once you want clients to buy products in your offline stores, Prestashop Store Locator module will be a great solution.
The Google Maps based store locator is embedded right into your default Our Stores page. It locates all your shops to let users find the nearest one. Customers enter the item name in Search for products field and get the information about stores with this item in stock.
Map locations are being displayed in a user-friendly sliding manner. Store’s data contains working hours, address, profile picture.
- 1Year Free Support Guarantee
- 100% Open Source
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee